“I Bike Italy”, is a trademark that is owned and operated by the Florence based Tour Operator and Travel Agency “We Like Tuscany, Sas” with the legal address at Viale dei Mille, 90 50131 Florence, Italy and legally operating under license number 06344330482.
I Bike Italy offers single and multi-day bike rides in Tuscany. Any client deciding to participate in an activity offered by I Bike Italy, or We Like Tuscany is notified and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
We Like Tuscany respects and follows European and Italian privacy laws and standards outlined in INFORMATIVA SULLA TUTELA DELLA PRIVACY (D.L. 196/2003). When you send us information about yourself you agree that we can use it for our companies purposes, however this information will never be shared with third parties according with the above laws. When you provide us with your name and e-mail address we deem this as giving us permission to contact you further.
We will never sell or pass on your information to third parties. Your name will reside only in our database and will not be transferred or traded with any other organization. By contacting us, you may always opt-out of any further communications on our behalf.
Bike tour Policies
- All tours will be conducted primarily in English; other languages might be available upon request.
- Participants of the excursion affirm that they are entirely responsible for their own actions, and that any claim for damages to the Company We Like Tuscany are waived.
In particular, clients declare that:
1) they are able to use the equipment provided safely and competently;
2) they are of good health and free from any ailment that may be aggravated by strenuous activity and or weather conditions including high humidity and heat;
3) they are responsible for their own behaviors during the tour, including eating behavior, pointing beforehand at the time of booking if they suffer of any food intolerance or allergy..
- Participants in the excursion are required to practice common sense, prudence and diligence, particularly in relation to the equipment provided by the Company during the excursion, of which the participants agree to use at their own risk. We Like Tuscany waives all claims for damages made against them, and accepts no liability for any damage to the participant, third parties and equipment caused during excursions.
- We Like Tuscany will provide guests with bicycles that will be delivered in perfect working condition and which must be returned by the guest in the same working condition at the end of the tour. Participants will be held responsible for any damage to the equipment provided to them by the Company.
- We Like Tuscany does not assume responsibility for loss of baggage, money, valuables or other items during the trip.
- Participants must provide the organization with with a valid ID (passport, identity card, visa, health certificates), should they be so requested.
- Participants are liable for all damages that We Like Tuscany may endure due to the failure to comply with the above mentioned obligations.
Payments and Cancellation
- Our bike tours
For all tours, a deposit of 30% of the total price of the tour is taken at the moment of booking. Cancellations made with less than 48 hours advance and no-shows will incur in loss of the deposit ( in case the tour was already paid in full, 70% of total price will be refunded).
If the customer cancels his booking more than 48 hours before the beginning of the tour, we offer the following options:
- moving the tour on another day (to be agreed, space permitting);
- take a voucher for the tour that is transferable to a third party;
- joining an alternative activity of equivalent value;
- refund of your deposit (or of the full payment, if the tour was already paid in full).
- Other tours
If you book a non-bike tour in our section Other Tours we guarantee 100% refund if you cancel earlier than 72 hours before tour departure, and 50% if you cancel with more than 48 hours advance. Mail us at email@example.com to ask for cancellation and refund.
All expenses relative to the refunding process will be at the expense of the customer
If you are traveling with children aged under 12 years, please contact us in advance with ages and heights, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.